Thursday, November 09, 2006

Luxe Linens

I know Pratesi, Frette and Porthault are the linens of choice for the social set nowadays, but I was raised on Yves Delorme. I adore the patterns, the mix and matchy elements and the sheer variety of styles the company offers. But once I moved out of mommy and daddy's abode, these linens were resigned to a fond memory, due to the exorbitant pricetags.

Well, imagine my sheer delight when I discovered an online, Yves Delorme outlet for the company's discontinued patterns (which are some of the prettiest, I must say). It's almost too good to be true, and thanks to this site, I now have a full set to call my very own. This site is brilliant. And nobody seems to know about it.

This is my duvet, and these are my shams. I also have matching hand towels in the Jubilé pattern, but it looks as if they've sold out. I love the message on the web site too: "You spend a third of your life in bed, so make the most of it."

No comments: