Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lose inches in hours!!!!!!!!!!

So you all know I worship Ellen DeGeneres, and when I saw this footage of her undergoing a "Slim Wrap," I just laughed it off. . . . But then, she said that this wrap actually worked; as in it took inches off her body in an hour-and-a-half. I just got off the phone with the lovely Slim Wrap woman who wrapped Ellen personally and let me tell you sisters—I'm so there.

Ellen had the Power Wrap, which is only $125. Cheaper than most massages. And Ellen says it's not just water weight; that the weight actually stays off. Now, it's true, I'd believe Ellen if she said that Jesus Christ was actually Moses, but in preparation for Italy, I need all the help I can get.

Onto my beauty, fashion and luxury good picks. . .

Fashion
Manolo Blahnik Leopard print open toe pump


Valentino silver logo flat



Valentino satin and crystal eve pump



Manolo Blahnik Cessabi Jeweled Thong sandal (exclusively neiman's online)



Christian Louboutin Patent Platform Pump

Jewelry
m2 by Mary Margrill charm necklaces



Ippolita charm bangles


Jude Frances Fleur-de-lis ring



Linda Lee Johnson Rosetta Ring

Astercast Zodiac stellium charm necklaces


Anthony Nak Turquoise Sapphire earrings


Luxury Goods

Lalique Jade Buddha



Jay Stongwater "Miles" Coral Reef Alarm Clock



John Derian Paperweights


Handbags
Gucci mirror evening clutch




Fendi Crossworld Grande Mirrored Bag



Burberry Nautical Bucket Tote




Chloe Denim & Leather Logo Tote



Valentino Leopard print evening bag

No comments: