Monday, January 29, 2007

SAG's Sartorial Superstars

My best-dressed highlights from the SAG Awards last night; I hate E!'s coverage since Joan and Melissa left; Ryan Seacrest simply can't be counted on to religiously ask, "Who are you wearing?"

Cate Blanchett takes the cake I think, radiant in her Armani Prive gown.



I also thought Anne Hathaway looked magnificent in Marchesa, no doubt channeling her Devil Wears Prada character.



Joy Bryant went for a fail-safe, red Valentino number, though some experts take issue with the whole red-dress-on-red-carpet thing, my opinion is that one cannot go wrong in a red Valentino.



Usually funky fashionista Sandra Oh is toned down in Armani.



Reese Witherspoon also looked great, again in Nina Ricci, playing it safe I guess but her bod has never looked better. Depression over the divorce, probably.



And Kyra Sedgwick, who was a mess at the Golden Globes, redeemed herself in Herve Leger, showing off a sick body (she's 41!) in a dress that leaves no room for, well, anything.

No comments: