Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Fashionosophy's Frugal Finds

Once again, all culled from the Neiman Marcus Last Call in Miami.

My favorite score is this lovely Tracy Reese sundress, that retailed for $350. Neiman's Last Call price? $80. Aww yeah.



Then there's this adorable LaRok jacket, which retailed for $270. I got it for $41.




This Nanette Lepore skirt though was brought about by true designer intervention, as I already possessed the matching top, purchased last year at Bergdorf's. Retail: $275. My price: $44.

The skirt . . .




And, now, a complete set . . .



Now, vote, damnit, vote!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally voted. I am into this!

Stephanie Green said...

Wow, I didn't realize how bad these pictures were until I just looked at the blog. Cameras need to have "apparel" and "jewelry" settings!