Monday, January 15, 2007

Retail Research

Naturally I am marooned in my condo watching E!'s pre-show red carpet coverage of the Golden Globes. On Saturday I was on assignment at Bal Harbour, scoping out fabulous things for Juli B.

I was a little pressed for time, since it took me like an hour to get there due to road closures that resulted in me pulling up to the security gate in an exclusive Miami Beach community and sitting in the gatehouse with the lovely security officer who was kind enough to draw me a map to Bal Harbour.

I hit Hermes, Chopard, Van Cleef, Judith Ripka and Books & Books. (It's a varied assignment.) Mom arrives on Thursday, so assuming therapist doesn't intervene any further into our shopping habits, we will return on Friday for more "research."

My favorite finds:

Chopard






Van Cleef








No comments: